Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol:

Channels 4 & 5 are way too professional for this sort of thing now; got to be one of the wee satellite stations that I can't afford.

Might be a few lads on here who'd enter just to save themselves a few quid at the weekend :P

BBC4 with Victoria Coren.

Hopefully.

*furiously drafts application form.

Hopefully not with David Mitchell as the host. Nobody likes to see a grown man cry.

My wee lassie was 5 yesterday. Can't believe how fast the last five years have gone by.

I also can't believe how much of a mess the bairn, her wee pal and my niece have made of her room! Finishing my coffee and buggering off to work under the pretence that 'I don't know where everything goes!'

Congratulations on keeping her alive for another year.

(that's how the wife and I used to think of it)

Hopefully not with David Mitchell as the host. Nobody likes to see a grown man cry.

Yes they do. The woman in the film 'The Little Death' I watched last week about people who get their sexual kicks in different ways. This particular woman got turned on by her husband crying, to the extent that she was putting pictures of his recently deceased dad all around the house :lol:

Yes they do. The woman in the film 'The Little Death' I watched last week about people who get their sexual kicks in different ways. This particular woman got turned on by her husband crying, to the extent that she was putting pictures of his recently deceased dad all around the house :lol:

Well, if that's Victoria Coren's thing, we're looking at a whole new aspect to Mozza's w**k fantasy.

It'd get viewers, that's for sure, though I'd miss David Mitchell after the inevitable on-air murder-suicide.

I've just been offered a new job at a different company. Which I'm almost 100% gonna take and I couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic to my future boss on the phone. :lol: :lol:

Still I'll get back to him Monday morning, when I've not had to deal with a whole working days worth of crap!

Well I don't think anyone could blame them, you're an irritating c**t.

Sadly for you it also happened in games i wasnt involved in.

I fly out to Dublin tomorrow and I've come down with a bug!

It's not even 8.30pm and I'm doped up to the eyeballs with nightnurse and pissed on rum......I've not even packed!

If this is a roundabout way of saying you need looking after you can f**k right off.