Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm probably 60-40 staying in.....I'm off to Dublin next weekend anyway.

Stupid o'clock flight on sat morning? As that's the one ill be on

Nah mate I fly out Saturday afternoon. I come home Monday night.

You on a lads jolly?

stag doo, as jolly as you can imagine

It's quite strange seeing people on here getting ready to go out at 10pm. That's far too late to go out, I feel, and I'd rather just stay at home than get to the pub for 10:30/11pm. I need to be out drinking from about 6/7pm if I'm going to go out.

It's quite strange seeing people on here getting ready to go out at 10pm. That's far too late to go out, I feel, and I'd rather just stay at home than get to the pub for 10:30/11pm. I need to be out drinking from about 6/7pm if I'm going to go out.

I'm the same tbh, I'll always prefer going out earlier. I was only out for the pub though, so I had 3 hours in the pub and was home by 1.30am.

6/7pm is far too early to be going out unless on an all-day sesh.

Back in the clubbing days my friends and I would meet at the pub or someone's house about 8-9ish then head out about 10:30/11pm.

Now for a night at the pub usually head there for about 9/9:30pm.

I'm with Smurph on this one. If it gets to 9/10pm I'd rather just stay at home.

Also, how is going out at 7pm an all-day session? :huh:

I'm with Smurph on this one. If it gets to 9/10pm I'd rather just stay at home.

Also, how is going out at 7pm an all-day session? :huh:

I was going to ask the same thing but I think he just means unless you were already out for an all day session then you shouldn't be out at 6/7 (still pretty bizarre but not as ludicrous as thinking 7pm is the beginning of an all day session).

6/7pm is far too early to be going out unless on an all-day sesh.

Back in the clubbing days my friends and I would meet at the pub or someone's house about 8-9ish then head out about 10:30/11pm.

Now for a night at the pub usually head there for about 9/9:30pm.

f**k that.

Much better going out to the pub early doors unless you are trying to save money. I hate staying in drinking in the house until as late as 10/11. Being out drinking In the pub beats sitting in someone's house. Everybody should be up the road after footballs finished, showered, changed and back down for the Saturday night game. ;)

I've got a mate who prefers showing face at 9-10pm. Annoys the f**k out of me sometimes, it's not an acceptable time to go to the pub. By the time he's arrived we're already well on our way and he's got catching up to do. Don't understand why you'd put yourself in that position.

I've got a mate who prefers showing face at 9-10pm. Annoys the f**k out of me sometimes, it's not an acceptable time to go to the pub. By the time he's arrived we're already well on our way and he's got catching up to do. Don't understand why you'd put yourself in that position.

Usually someone who has agreed an earlier time and either the first to want to move pub when you have decent seats or just got a round..

Mariella Frostrup is an agony aunt these days? Well I never.

Can't believe it's been more than twenty years since I used to wait up to w**k watch her on The Little Picture Show.