Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've got a 'uniform fitting' for my new job this morning at 9. I've been up all night, not eaten since 6pm and forgot to put my contacts in. They're going to wonder why they hired me :lol:

Haha. Played. ;)

Good luck in yer new joab

My mother tried to name me Earl when I was born, after the lead singer of Hot Chocolate as she had quite the crush on him. She failed and now he's dead. Deeboy 1 Mother&Errol 0.

My Da once ended up boxing with Hot Chocolate at a night out in Glasgow.

Who the f**k's given you a job?!

I'm thinking ASDA.

ETA: Nae danger the wee man's a security guard. Though that would be hilarious.

Me as a security guard would be quite a sight. I don't think I've quite got the attitude for it though!

You're close with Asda, but remember I'm from Milngavie Pete. Asda's a bit below me, think of a more middle class (green) supermarket :P

Haha. Played. ;)

Good luck in yer new joab

Cheers :) I didn't respond to my name when the women read it out to see if I was there or not but apart from that I don't think anyone noticed :lol:

Me as a security guard would be quite a sight. I don't think I've quite got the attitude for it though!

You're close with Asda, but remember I'm from Milngavie Pete. Asda's a bit below me, think of a more middle class (green) supermarket :P

Cheers :) I didn't respond to my name when the women read it out to see if I was there or not but apart from that I don't think anyone noticed :lol:

If it's Waitrose then Clarko works in the Helensburgh one.

Congrats by the way.

50/50 about going uptown tomorrow night. This night-out has been planned for weeks but honestly i'm not sure if i'm up for it.

What to do?

Go.

Just imagine if you stay home and your mates end up having one of those legendary nights out. The kind that will be talked about for years to come. And you won't have been there. Far better to go along and be miserable as f**k than risk that.

Edited by Shotgun

To be honest who gives a flying f**k. If you're relying on us the screwballs on pie and bovril to plan your life for you, then by god you're fucked.

Well that's the end of the Quick Question thread then

Edit: spelling

Edited by Swarley

50/50 about going uptown tomorrow night. This night-out has been planned for weeks but honestly i'm not sure if i'm up for it.

What to do?

Stay hame, for Christ's sake. Have the local populace not suffered enough?

Plus, you can trade insults with no-marks like me on P&B! :thumsup2

I really wish I went to Uni

I only get to student nights out every so often but they're fucking brilliant

Cheap drinks, wads of birds, flat parties

Why the f**k did I get myself a trainee job instead of going :( :( :( :( :(