Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just seen a woman breastfeeding her bairn. First time I've actually ever seen that done other than on TV. She didn't even cover herself up (not that I think she should have to), the tit was whopped right out for all to see. New experience!

Just seen a woman breastfeeding her bairn. First time I've actually ever seen that done other than on TV. She didn't even cover herself up (not that I think she should have to), the tit was whopped right out for all to see. New experience!

Was she hot?

Pics or gtfo.

I was sitting on the sofa at a party once when 2 women plonked themselves down either side of me and started breastfeeding. Felt a tad awkward I have to admit. Do I get up and go away and look like I don't approve, or stay there with people thinking I'm taking a sneaky peek? Think I told them they were making me thirsty and I was off for another can.

If there's anyone on P&B who's worth self-promotion, it's our resident cool dude, M.C. TRS.

Nice song, although I prefer your rap stuff a la P&B's Got Talent.

Edited by Albino Rover

Wow

That's good, wasn't expecting that haha

If there's anyone on P&B who's worth self-promotion, it's our resident cool dude, M.C. TRS.

Nice song, although I prefer your rap stuff á la P&B's Got Talent.

Thanks lads. Album is out soon, which will undoubtedly feature a wee bit of rap as well. ;)

You have a very Bee Gee like voice.

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment. In the past few days, I've had comparisons to ''the singer from Savage Garden'', Ed Sheeran and, more unfortunately, James Blunt. I prefer the Bee Gee comparison to the latter.

Just thought I'd share this. I've never really felt too comfortable with self-promotion, but this is my band's new song. There's just two of us. I'm the singer. :)

That's pretty doss m8 8)

The sexual tension between weirdcal and Redhead81 is palpable. I wish they'd just squish their mushy parts together and spare us all this atmosphere thick with pheromones and innuendo.

^^got kb'd on the train last night