Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Haven't played football in years, was asked to lace up again for a charity thing next week. I've been having a wee shop around and at £80 for one game it's a hell of a steep. I might just start playing again. They're lovely :wub:

Classy indeed, especially compared to the retina-burning yellow and pink tat worn by so many Pars players last season.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Haven't played football in years, was asked to lace up again for a charity thing next week. I've been having a wee shop around and at £80 for one game it's a hell of a steep. I might just start playing again. They're lovely :wub:

I'm in love. I'm strictly in the black boots camp, but I'd be tempted to break that rule for those.

Aye, I'm usually the same they have equally beautiful German ones, in black. But running around with German boots and '88' on my back, I might end up with a bad reputation. I'd have to hope they never found my copy of Mein Kampf.

By German, you mean Partick Thistle, and that means £80 is coming out of my account in the very near future.

Oh my. I might need to buy two pairs.

83152.jpg

83151.jpg

Does it get better than sitting in the van in the pissing rain having a sausage supper and a can of Irn Bru on Monday night before an East of Scotland cup tie against your local rivals?!

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431971221.623009.jpg

ETA: Probably.

It looks like some one shat on your portion of ringworm.

Does it get better than sitting in the van in the pissing rain having a sausage supper and a can of Irn Bru on Monday night before an East of Scotland cup tie against your local rivals?!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431971221.623009.jpg

ETA: Probably.

^^^^^John Wayne Bobbit

I just found out on Saturday that a lassie I used to work with was a massive liar. She told everyone that she owned a local business, and it turns out they've never heard of her :huh:

Someone else I worked with at the same place told us all that she was the area manager for Scotland at a large recruitment firm. I signed up with them a while later and mentioned her name, only to find out that she'd been one of the secretaries at their branch in Stirling :lol:

I wish they'd telt me we were playing Let's Pretend. I could've said I was something glamorous, like the owner of a popular website devoted to Scottish football 8)

Met my new neighbour this week. She talks about a hundred mile an hour and as though she's not a complete stranger, you know one of those folk who upon meeting you for the first time forego the usual pleasantries and instead start talking at you about themselves like standing in front of a jet engine and constantly seem to be in the middle of a story, as though you must somehow already know what they're talking about. She said her man plays "yoogee-oh". Told her I've not a scooby what that is, but that I used to play football. Cue puzzled look from her and an attempt to explain to me that her partner, a grown man, plays a childrens card game called "Yu Gi Oh" which is apparently akin to Pokemon. A grown man. Haven't met her fella yet, though my wife has, but it's absolutely nailed on that he's into World of Warcraft, Games Workshop and sci fi TV programmes. Pair of sad c***s.

Met my new neighbour this week. She talks about a hundred mile an hour and as though she's not a complete stranger, you know one of those folk who upon meeting you for the first time forego the usual pleasantries and instead start talking at you about themselves like standing in front of a jet engine and constantly seem to be in the middle of a story, as though you must somehow already know what they're talking about. She said her man plays "yoogee-oh". Told her I've not a scooby what that is, but that I used to play football. Cue puzzled look from her and an attempt to explain to me that her partner, a grown man, plays a childrens card game called "Yu Gi Oh" which is apparently akin to Pokemon. A grown man. Haven't met her fella yet, though my wife has, but it's absolutely nailed on that he's into World of Warcraft, Games Workshop and sci fi TV programmes. Pair of sad c***s.

My missus met our new neighbour the other day. Said he was a p***k.