Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I haven't been feeling particularly well for the past two months and I Googled my symptoms. I've now managed to convince myself that I'm not going to live past 25.

I'm absolutely terrible for Googling my symptoms when I think I have something. It always ends up in a phone call to my GP because I'm convinced I have something terrible.

Can't believe I'm actually doing this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05tpq0y/the-one-show-13052015

From about 8:30 onwards I give an answer that was clearly so embarrassingly awful that out of 40 shows and thousands of questions, it's the only one they show! :lol:

In my very limited defence, I was bricking it the whole day beforehand and the day of filming and when I got my first question all I could think of was "Oh I'm going to be on TV and Sandi Toksvig is speaking to me" so I only ended up hearing two words of the question, "animal" and "license"! :ph34r:

Still, I made the next round. 8)

Thanks for that. Makes my " Bichon Frisé" moment seem less embarrassing.

I haven't been feeling particularly well for the past two months and I Googled my symptoms. I've now managed to convince myself that I'm not going to live past 25.

I've done that recently and got similar results.

I've consoled myself with the fact that I'm currently 51 and fück you, Google.

I'm absolutely terrible for Googling my symptoms when I think I have something. It always ends up in a phone call to my GP because I'm convinced I have something terrible.

My brother Googled his symptoms and convinced himself he was having a heart attack. He then ate 3 bananas because he was convinced this would prevent said heart attack killing him :lol:

My brother Googled his symptoms and convinced himself he was having a heart attack. He then ate 3 bananas because he was convinced this would prevent said heart attack killing him :lol:

I done it once and it stated if these symptoms last for more than 48 hours then the patient may be close to death.

I'd been unwell for 3 days :lol:

I actually thought I may have known whom 'Sooky' was, recent events have shown it's become glaringly obvious that I don't.

Sorry to ruin your theory!

Can't believe I'm actually doing this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05tpq0y/the-one-show-13052015

From about 8:30 onwards I give an answer that was clearly so embarrassingly awful that out of 40 shows and thousands of questions, it's the only one they show! :lol:

In my very limited defence, I was bricking it the whole day beforehand and the day of filming and when I got my first question all I could think of was "Oh I'm going to be on TV and Sandi Toksvig is speaking to me" so I only ended up hearing two words of the question, "animal" and "license"! :ph34r:

Still, I made the next round. 8)

That wasn't that bad an answer, at least you said an animal!

My favourite shite answer was on Pointless where someone thought that American Psycho was written by Antony Worrall Thompson.

Hope they removed the cockroach before moving on to the next round.

That wasn't that bad an answer, at least you said an animal!

My favourite shite answer was on Pointless where someone thought that American Psycho was written by Antony Worrall Thompson.

Coh. Does this look like the face of a man who likes to fantasise about torturing prostitutes?

294670_1.jpg