Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That wasn't that bad an answer, at least you said an animal!

My favourite shite answer was on Pointless where someone thought that American Psycho was written by Antony Worrall Thompson.

Well that's made me feel better, even I wouldn't have said that! ;)

Well...

Everyone had a good laugh about it afterwards so at least I brightened up people's day!

Aye, cuz everyone else would have been thinking "At least am guaranteed to beat that thick b*****d!"

:P

In the physio's waiting room last night and there is a middle aged couple (albeit not a "couple") and they are talking a load of New Age pish about love / happiness / yoga etc etc in very soft tones. The guy is pretty hefty with a really mad hairdo, a bit like Freddie Boswell times two.

He pulls out a book and says, "Have you seen my new book?"

She says, "No, I haven't. Oh, is it historical fiction?"

He says, "Sort of. It's based on one of my previous lives." He then proceeds to tell her about how he was quite depressed in this particular previous life, so he decided to make the hero a very strong character.

They then disappear into one of the consulting rooms that they had apparently hired for an hour. No idea what the score was with the two of them.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

In the physio's waiting room last night and there is a middle aged couple (albeit not a "couple") and they are talking a load of New Age pish about love / happiness / yoga etc etc in very soft tones. The guy is pretty hefty with a really mad hairdo, a bit like Freddie Boswell times two.

He pulls out a book and says, "Have you seen my new book?"

She says, "No, I haven't. Oh, is it historical fiction?"

He says, "Sort of. It's based on one of my previous lives." He then proceeds to tell her about how he was quite depressed in this particular previous life, so he decided to make the hero a very strong character.

They then disappear into one of the consulting rooms that they had apparently hired for an hour. No idea what the score was with the two of them.

I think we all know what the score was.

Local radio station very kindly contacted me this morning to say that they're going to play one of my tracks on their blues show tonight.

Then blues legend, B.B. King sadly passes away today.

I'm going to get bumped, aren't I?

Wow - they actually played it - after B.B King and Little Walter and followed by John Lee Hooker! :wub:

I don't think its funny to shout f**k her right in the pussy to a woman

Huh. I didn't think those kinds of strip clubs were allowed in the UK.