Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just thought I'd share this. I've never really felt too comfortable with self-promotion, but this is my band's new song. There's just two of us. I'm the singer. :)

Nice mate,

But if there's only two of you and you are the singer, the other guy playing guitar and drums is fuckin epic.B)

You have a very Bee Gee like voice.

I was thinking more Jimmy Somerville... Edited by RoversMad

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment. In the past few days, I've had comparisons to ''the singer from Savage Garden'', Ed Sheeran and, more unfortunately, James Blunt. I prefer the Bee Gee comparison to the latter.

I was in a generous mood so I even bought the song from the Bandcamp link that you put up on FB, and now I learn that you criticised James Blunt?! I'll have my money back!

Bank near my work in Scones been targetted by scammers, according to the councils facebook page.

Ive not used this machine in over a year yet decided to use it this week.

Why is it when youre having a shit day, literally everything will decide to suddenly shite on you too?

Both! Lol kidding I am indeed a female (last time I checked!)

An hour and a half and no offers to check. My faith in p 'n' b is shaken to the very core

An hour and a half and no offers to check. My faith in p 'n' b is shaken to the very core

We've left the way clear for you, Cal.

Apology accepted.

On form tonight, Dave.

Zen Archer will be calling the police, because you're stealing his material.

I'm willing to accept ransom offers for his jokebook, but I've got Jimmy Carr on the other line, so they'd better be good.

I'm willing to accept ransom offers for his jokebook, but I've got Jimmy Carr on the other line, so they'd better be good.

People laughed at me when I said I was going to be a comedian, well they're not laughing now.

Copyright Bob Monkhouse, RIP.

We've left the way clear for you, Cal.

Apology accepted.

I believe todays modern gentlemen requests pics or for the lady to vacate. As I'm neither modern nor remotely a gentleman I am somewhat puzzled.

Nice mate,

But if there's only two of you and you are the singer, the other guy playing guitar and drums is fuckin epic.B)

I was thinking more Jimmy Somerville...

Ha, we were fortunate enough to have a drummer recording the song for us in his home studio. :P And thanks, pal.

I was in a generous mood so I even bought the song from the Bandcamp link that you put up on FB, and now I learn that you criticised James Blunt?! I'll have my money back!

Thanks very much for buying the song, Sooks! Very generous. With that amount of money, I could potentially buy 3 or 4 monkeys. ;) And obviously I was joking. James Blunt is EXCELLENT. To be fair to him, his Twitter page is a hoot.

My appetite has been non-existent all week, haven't eating anything solid since Sunday, and only soup a couple of nights.

P&B have had a whip round and we are dispatching lichtie23 on a C-130

At worst, this will give us peace for at least 18 hours.