Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just been offered a new job which means I'll never ever have to work in the industry I'm in ever again.

Thank the Lord above for this :)

From fast food to retail. McDonalds to morrisons... Wait till he finds out he's working in the cafe

think it was just one of 'those' moments. Takes 12 years to be a teenager.. Years since being a teenager is now in the teens.

Time for a drink

I'm trying to study for my PE exam on Monday and really cannot motivate myself. I spent 11 weeks injured so two of my practical grades are garbage and I'm already going to Uni no matter the result.

I'm therefore posting it on here to save me having to write about basketball tactics.

Realised that its now longer since I was a teenager than it was to reach my teenage years.

I just realised that I've almost certainly lived more than I have time left to live.

Thank God. Another thirty-odd years of this pish would be enough to drive you to suicide.

I've just discovered that Charlie Brooker's been stalking me since I was a wean - apparently he was a contributor on Oink!, a comic I'd forgotten all about, but which warped my fragile young mind when I was still in single digits.

Tempted to call Digby Brown about compensation, but frankly Brooker deserves his money. Top boi.

I'm trying to study for my PE exam on Monday and really cannot motivate myself. I spent 11 weeks injured so two of my practical grades are garbage and I'm already going to Uni no matter the result.

I'm therefore posting it on here to save me having to write about basketball tactics.

^^^ what Mozza said.

It's all about getting balls in hoops.