Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In lieu of multi quote options on the app:

Thanks, yes Adam if you're offering, as with Mrs M I'm glad Adam's spelling is correct, a gentleman never reveals his true age (43), Naitch, you're a cheeky bugger, and Bert, thanks:

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1436713753.674713.jpg

Aye, post one with the mask on though.

Thanks, yes Adam if you're offering, as with Mrs M I'm glad Adam's spelling is correct, a gentleman never reveals his true age (43), Naitch, you're a cheeky bugger, and Bert, thanks:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1436713753.674713.jpg

Aye, post one with the mask on though.

That's a photo of him trying to shove one out after being constipated for a week.

Teletubbies got really weird towards the end.

So far today, I've received happy birthday emails from Go Compare, Iberostar and Argos.

I got hammered last night on your behalf, and have been nursing your birthday hangover for you all day. I hope you appreciate this great sacrifice.

I got all his presents, money and cards.

That must surely mean that Sergeant Wilson got the fat stripper?

Err...that was me, I'm afraid. Thought it would be cheaper to do the job meself.

Sorry Moz. At least you know why I wouldn't let your hands stray too far now.

Multi quote works fine on the app. Stupid old c**t.

Watching the MLS. What a fucking game.

What game?

I had the first half of New York Red Bulls v New England on this morning. Tremendous entertainment.

What game?

I had the first half of New York Red Bulls v New England on this morning. Tremendous entertainment.

On SS1 just now

New York City 2-3 Toronto

Villa has scored and Giovinco has a hat trick, Toronto missed a pen too. Just half time there :lol:

Currently drinking the last of my home brew. A really nice bitter, will be quite sad to see the back of it if I'm honest, it's been like a hug in a glass for the past few weeks.

Currently mulling over whether to just go with another kit this week or try making my own beer from scratch.

Currently drinking the last of my home brew. A really nice bitter, will be quite sad to see the back of it if I'm honest, it's been like a hug in a glass for the past few weeks.

Currently mulling over whether to just go with another kit this week or try making my own beer from scratch.

post-12169-14367354699041_thumb.jpg

^^^^ Adam's basement if he doesn't get a job soon.

:lol: