Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Raquel Welch (75) being interviewed by Piers Morgan. The former, wid.

Just looked up a recent picture; that's just not humanly possible, surely :blink:

I mind catching the beginning of Myra Breckinridge years ago - going by my experience, that woman's films should have provided a change of underpants with every ticket :wub:

Just failed my driving test for the second time. Didn't slow down for an unmarked junction, wasn't paying attention enough and didn't see it in time, and the examiner had to slam on the brakes. :lol:

At least I only had one major fault. Had two on the previous test, both roundabouts (observation and gears), and that was fine this time so I know what I am doing wrong!

I went out on Monday night and had quite a lot to drink, went back to mine with my mate and got really stoned. Searched through my YouTube history and it seems we were watching a full play through of Sonic he Hedgehog because my Mega Drive doesn't work, and we had Wagner singing the Celtic Symphony on a loop whilst watching this:

Edited by Smurph

Personally, no. But I do know a man who shat in someone else's microwave, then stuck it on full power for 30mins.

Tears and bile aw place, from the someone else, in the morning after.

True story.

I once had Asda Smart Price microwavable sausage and mash; the microwaved jobby couldn't have been any worse.