Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Speaking of things that taste bad. I was on a night out with my friend not long ago and Was staying at his house after, so we walked back to his and he told me he would make us both a sandwich and as I was pretty hungry so I was excited for this sandwich. On top of this he told me he makes an amazing sandwich. So he made this sandwich and brought it to me in the living room it was revolting he put jam on the two bits of bread but way more than he should have and on top of this he put a full block of cheese in between the two bits of bread. I tried it because you never know, I wish I didn't though one of the worst things I have ever tasted was almost sick.

Speaking of things that taste bad. I was on a night out with my friend not long ago and Was staying at his house after, so we walked back to his and he told me he would make us both a sandwich and as I was pretty hungry so I was excited for this sandwich. On top of this he told me he makes an amazing sandwich. So he made this sandwich and brought it to me in the living room it was revolting he put jam on the two bits of bread but way more than he should have and on top of this he put a full block of cheese in between the two bits of bread. I tried it because you never know, I wish I didn't though one of the worst things I have ever tasted was almost sick.

post-14721-14472670412031_thumb.jpg

Chigsy? Is that you?

Have you ever had a shite in your wardrobe when you were Pished?

Personally, no. But I do know a man who shat in someone else's microwave, then stuck it on full power for 30mins.

Tears and bile aw place, from the someone else, in the morning after.

True story.

Nah, got skipped after the discovery, and once his retching had ceased.

Thank f**k.

The idea reminded me of the time someone donated a bag of shitey disposible nappies to a charity shop I worked at "in case someone wants to reuse them" :barf

I always got the bags of shite and/or vomit to deal with :angry: