Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

He has started a new job and i doubt Tesco has internet access during work hours.

Tesco are also conducting an internal investigation in connection with the stock-take of candles.

Currently having my first ever Pot Noodle, chicken and mushroom flavour. Spilled the soy sauce everywhere :(:lol:

Disapointed :( off to Dumbarton reserves game now, free to get in and nothing better to do, playing Ayr reserves by the way :P

Edited by JackDFC

I exited the Subway on Argyle Street today. Wandered past the Celtic shop and almost got hit by a car coming out of the wee street/lane beside the Celtic shop. The car was a Rolls-Royce. Inside the car was a chauffeur and Scotland star Lee McCulloch.

True story.

As I prepare to spend another evening drinking myself into oblivion, I've began to question if it's worth it any more. I'm going to end up in a state, the chance of me actually getting home before midday tomorrow is 50/50 at best and it's another £100+ frittered away.

What happened to that nice wee boy who did well at school and shied away from sinful activities?