Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now I'm torn between going to a lecture & 'Christmas party' for a society which consists of 80% old / retired folk with university titles beginning with honorary.

This is largely because I should really help lead in the way in getting folk along (to former days of glory), yet on the other hand the after-chat it's currently boring as f**k, hence why the younglings stay away. I have a bad feeling about this, so help me P&B, you're my only hope...

Bin the two of them.

Just now I'm torn between going to a lecture & 'Christmas party' for a society which consists of 80% old / retired folk with university titles beginning with honorary.

This is largely because I should really help lead in the way in getting folk along (to former days of glory), yet on the other hand the after-chat it's currently boring as f**k, hence why the younglings stay away. I have a bad feeling about this, so help me P&B, you're my only hope...

Double dunt.

Wipe them out. All of them.

Decided: Bumped for fish and chips (and perhaps beer from shop). :-)

Or that.

Deadpool team right there...

While I was in my pit at 5am this morning some pikey c**t put a brick through my back door window. I ran downstairs but they were long gone along with my car which was parked down the street.

Fucking raging, not sure I want it back now after some arsehole has torn the arse out it and no doubt smoked a big bucket in it.

Made some mess and my rabbits absolutely shat it.

At the 02 academy tonight for the Courteeners, there was actually a Spandau Ballet football song rendition sung, for Carlton Cole, mind blowing stuff.

And no, I didn't start it, or join in.

Yet another example of Celtic fans being the absolute scum of the earth. Singing football songs at a gig FFS.

I have been feeling quite nostalgic of late and watching old stuff on youtube, watching Ali G now and its just amazing how funny it is, just humour at its most basic with someone stupid asking someone intelligent the most stupid of questions. Theres nothing that compares to it on TV nowadays, life was better back then.