Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's tempting but I need a change from the old routine.

Best suggestion, so far though.

Fair dos my good man. I was going to head into work for a bit this evening (end of the financial year and all that), but going to offer to take the wife and kids out for dinner instead after she gets out her pit from working last night.

#NewYearNewMe

Pics plz.

It's surprisingly hard to find photos of playdoh bras.

All packed away and the boys are in bed. No doubt it'll be out again tomorrow, so I'll take some pics then.

I Ken fine what you're insinuating, Dave. However, I'll do my upmost to mould you a play doh lingerie set the morn.

Happy wi that?

I'm very creeped out.

I'd been charging my phone in the lounge of EEP, only to take my phone, rush out for the bus, only to realise I never had my charger (checking every pocket at bus stop). Went back up, no charger to be seen, went to get bus, checked every pocket, nothing to be found.

Bus at Kinross: check every pocket (inside and out), just to be 100% sure as other half is bound to be very annoyed at me losing the Kindle charger,. Nothing found (trousers, hoodie, jacket, the works). Officially lost.

Perth: adjust footing position, leg getting stiff. Charger just lying on top of my jacket on spare seat. Not simply fallen out of pocket I might have not checked (twice), just lying there in near perfect coil form.

Help. :(

Eta: this is a reasonably bulky, jaggy piece of shit which you don't just stick in your pocket and then magically rediscover an hour later.

This is how world regions are born, like at Easter.

Edited by Hedgecutter

All packed away and the boys are in bed. No doubt it'll be out again tomorrow, so I'll take some pics then.

I Ken fine what you're insinuating, Dave. However, I'll do my upmost to mould you a play doh lingerie set the morn.

Happy wi that?

Very generous; ta muchly. You could be onto a winner come Fashion Week.

Will the wife be modelling your creation?