Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My 2 sister left yesterday. I've not seen one for 8 years. And all have been together for over 11 years. The love was tremendous. Sad to see them go. I'm back on p%b which I've also missed

Back in Glasgow for a couple of hours for the first time in a while. Stopped in for a quick drink and decided to have Tennents. It tastes a lot better than I remember it. Always thought it was a fine, cheap and cheerful lager, but this is going down really well.

Makes me think I'm quite lucky that of all the mass produced lagers in the world I'm lucky to have spent the majority of my life in a country that produces a good one.

Do you fancy Ruth Davidson?

I have no idea who that is, I only remember women I'd split.

EDIT : anyway, I come here to inform the masses that new 'Tropical' skittles are excellent and you should all buy a packet.

Edited by Deeboy

Have we any evidence that Ruth and Kezia have definitively rejected the boaby in favour of the punani?

“I have a female partner. I don’t talk about it very much because I don’t feel I need to.

http://www.fabians.org.uk/the-long-road-interview-with-kezia-dugdale/

“I have a female partner. I don’t talk about it very much because I don’t feel I need to.

http://www.fabians.org.uk/the-long-road-interview-with-kezia-dugdale/

Ruth Davidsons Wikipedia says she is a lesbian also.

I for one am gutted by these revelations.

You two are defeatists, just because they're fond of tipping the velvet doesn't mean they've given up on the boaby.