Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

RN wouldn't be in this position if only every teacher was armed with a portable missile launcher.

Donations to the local branch of the NRA, folks.

Edit: phew. Hopefully you'll learn from this close call, auld yin!

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

The sun and the drink got to the big lad outside dressed in a white vest and three quarter length trousers, determined to have a fight with an obviously smaller guy.

Monday night in Brechin, carry on as normal folks.

I have never read a Harry Potter book or watched a Harry Potter film and I don't feel as if I have missed out on anything, except in quizzes when there is a Harry Potter question and I'm fucked.

I have never read a Harry Potter book or watched a Harry Potter film and I don't feel as if I have missed out on anything, except in quizzes when there is a Harry Potter question and I'm fucked.

Folk that know the answers to Harry Potter questions are beasts. Quizmasters that set Harry Potter questions deserve to be in a neighbouring cell to Ian Brady.

Grimbo

I am currently sat in Monklands hospital where some obese middle aged roaster has just walked by me in full Newcastle United kit.

Why just why.

Whatever happened to the full kit wankers page on facebook?

I am currently sat in Monklands hospital where some obese middle aged roaster has just walked by me in full Newcastle United kit.

Why just why.

I hope he turns out to be your doctor. That would be funny.

Someone lost the head with me at a checkout in Morrisons this morning. I was putting my items on the belt, she stormed past me and tried to launch her stuff down before the belt moved. Started screaming at me when I told her to bolt.

Absolute mentalist.

There's three bairns playing football outside and one of the little shits just keeps shouting 'Andy Murray' for som strange reason.

If it lasts another 5 minutes he'll be getting a Deeboy backhander.

Assaulting kids is probably your level. Hopefully one of their mums comes out and gives you a hiding. Keep us updated.

PS I don't think you're allowed to post from A&E.