Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol:

Just you keep saving the photos of underage boys to your hard drive, old bean. You'll hopefully be caught and prosecuted for it one day.

You should PM Deefiant for a comeback. He'd come up with something a bit better.

Hopefully you've had second thoughts about assaulting the kid.

There's three bairns playing football outside and one of the little shits just keeps shouting 'Andy Murray' for som strange reason.

If it lasts another 5 minutes he'll be getting a Deeboy backhander.

What does he have to do for a deeboy reach around?

I fucked my ankle at 5's this afternoon. In absolute agony and can't move it much, It's looking like a trip to A&E might be on the cards.

I somehow managed to fall on my fingers whilst playing in goals last night, all weight on them as the ball went under. Writing hand can't be used in any way today, which is particularly annoying seeing as I need both hands for my work at the moment. :(

#scumbagleftieforaweek

#cannottypeproperly

Edited by Hedgecutter

I somehow managed to fall on my fingers whilst playing in goals last night, all weight on them as the ball went under. Writing hand can't be used in any way today, which is particularly annoying seeing as I need both hands for my work at the moment. :(

#scumbagleftieforaweek

#cannottypeproperly

I'm on crutches with suspected ligament damage. I was due offshore tomorrow but that's not happening. I'm going to spend the next few days parked on my couch, loaded up on prescription pain killers!

#scumbagleftieforaweek

#cannottypeproperly

^^Gentleman's fluffer

The population of the capital city is 495,000.  The average capacity at the pink dump is 15,000.

Poulation of Falkirk 147,000 - majority, Rangers glory hunters who don't attend games but walk about in unwashed taps.

I think you may have gotten this one a little incorrect.

This post. 147,000.

Quite right, it's fucking lovely ower here!

Beat off Stirling and Perth, according to Wiki. Which, in fairness, does sound very Falkirk   :P