Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On behalf of the sadly missed Capybara - 'Mon Hearts!biggrin.gif

I have placed an online order for a DVD as one of my presents to her for my daughter's birthday.

Her birthday is on Wednesday.

Depending on the efficacy of the seller's post and packaging, the Royal Mail's sorting skills and the fleetness of foot of my postie, this will either become a RTBC or a PTTGOYN.rolleyes.gif

I just realised something. I really like Smirnoff Ice. I've not had one in ages. I need to go to a party where there's girls so I have an excuse to buy/drink them.

That's quite bizarre, I was at a party last night and one of the blokes at our table was drinking Smirnoff Ice. This led to much slagging from the other guys at the table, and a long conversation about why he drinks Smirnoff Ice. Which isn't really that bizarre I suppose, just a small coincidence. Oh well.

That's quite bizarre, I was at a party last night and one of the blokes at our table was drinking Smirnoff Ice. This led to much slagging from the other guys at the table, and a long conversation about why he drinks Smirnoff Ice. Which isn't really that bizarre I suppose, just a small coincidence. Oh well.

The reason I drink it is cause I dont like beer or cider or anything of the kind. Smirnoff Ice or Vodka and Irn Bru for me.

The game's off today, which is a bit shit, but I'm going to Dundee tonight so I'd have had to leave early when we were 4-0 up anyway. Now it's much less hassle.

You should have left early and come to Dens...you might have seen the light ;)

I just found out that I'm gonna have a large dental bill. It is mildly irritating as I don't eat many sweets, don't drink fizzy juice and brush twice a day at least. On the other hand, it's better to pay the money now than live with dental pain. The worst pain in the land.

On behalf of the sadly missed Capybara - 'Mon Hearts!biggrin.gif

I have placed an online order for a DVD as one of my presents to her for my daughter's birthday.

Her birthday is on Wednesday.

Depending on the efficacy of the seller's post and packaging, the Royal Mail's sorting skills and the fleetness of foot of my postie, this will either become a RTBC or a PTTGOYN.rolleyes.gif

Hello mate.Just when you thought it was safe.....

Edited by capybara

I don't trust men who don't like beer (not liking cider too is even worse, by the way.)

Not liking beer, along with being able to bake and incomprehension of the offside rule, goes hand in hand with having a vagina.

I don't drink beer or cider, can bake and have about as much understanding of the offside rule as most assistant refs do, which seems to be minimal.

Next time I see you we can have a frank exchange of views about who has the vagina. :)