Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Starting a new job tomorrow and I'm as nervous as a kid about to do their first day in the big school. Fully expect it to be a piece of pish too. Weird how your body seems to fear stuff when your brain doesn't.

Aye, it's a worry right enough, but generally people are ok, you'll be fine WB, you come across as a good guy on here and I'm sure that's the same in "real life"
Just turn up for your first day in a "scary clown" costume. Everyone will get the joke, I'm sure.

Don't waste your time bud, it's fucking dreadful. Hence my apology for the reminder!

That bad? I was expecting some carnage on it, with the technology available compared to when the show was on previously I was hoping for some great viewing.

That bad? I was expecting some carnage on it, with the technology available compared to when the show was on previously I was hoping for some great viewing.

Go have a peek on the Robot Wars thread. It's unanimous. Raging. Can't even pronounce Behemoth correctly ffs.

I've been watching the u19 Euro final on Eurosport tonight. The French captain - Lucas Tousart - has been head and shoulders above anybody else on the park and has just made it 3-0. 

ETA : Lilian Thuram's son has just come on. I feel old.

Edited by Deeboy

3 minutes ago, Günther said:

No idea what he's wearing, somehow I imagine you're appearance to be quite similar to yours. I was talking about boring "wallopers" on the Internet and thought of trolls and that kids story...

You're? I do look quite like myself funnily enough. Are you...what is it the lads on here say?

Rattled.