Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm sure the scaffolder is very grateful to the grasses for costing him his job, getting him a fine and a criminal record. You can see he has a hard hat on too. 

Don't see the point in him wearing a hard hat.  He's got f**k all worth protecting.

Aye I can remember watching something about it being staged but then there were folk disputing it saying it couldn't have been staged.

I genuinely can't recall the ins and outs (or the programme) but it was interesting from what I recall.

ETA. Made a complete balls up there and got staged and fake confused! The programme was about the photographer and him indeed staging it. But as Jamama says, it still takes some balls to have shuffled along.

On 19/12/2016 at 23:17, Cerberus said:

OK, so who had one of these growing up?
Image result for gobots command center

Was it Gobots that had the ones that turned into rocks? Definitely wasn't Transformers. Anyway, I had one of those, for the WTF value.

A greenie not for telling us about you having a dump, but for reminding me about Instagram. I'd forgotten it existed. Then I remembered Michelle Jenneke. @mjenneke93 

This is Laure Boulleau. She plays centre-half for PSG ladies. She also has Instagram.

You're welcome, in advance.

fb749fda1710cf0f63b803308396c7bd.jpg