Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Deep Sea world today. What a fucking rip off that place is. 30 notes for two of us (wean was free).

That's what they want you to think.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11360819/Average-cost-of-raising-a-child-in-UK-230000.html

Went into the Branch of my bank to pay my credit card, gave the daft c**t a piece of paper with the sort code, Account no, amount and reference so the fucker could pay it and she never added the fucking reference.

Now have the inconvenience of waiting on that shit coming back

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Went into the Branch of my bank to pay my credit card, gave the daft c**t a piece of paper with the sort code, Account no, amount and reference so the fucker could pay it and she never added the fucking reference.

Now have the inconvenience of waiting on that shit coming back

Was it Dindeleux?

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Deep Sea world today. What a fucking rip off that place is. 30 notes for two of us (wean was free).

An occasional flame of mine in my youth worked there as a holiday job. She told me she once shagged one of the shark diver blokes in the showers. Next time go in diving gear and you might get lucky. 

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

An occasional flame of mine in my youth worked there as a holiday job. She told me she once shagged one of the shark diver blokes in the showers. Next time go in diving gear and you might get lucky. 

^^^ Jumping the shark diver type post.

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You've made a cùnt of the whole thing. This should be about respect for the ladies.

How dare you- I have huge respect for ladies.

Especially the one who pays the bills and is looking over my shoulder as I post.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 07:56, Stellaboz said:

No but on a 6th century course, some mad old American tried to reason that Noah's Ark could have happened according to the Bible, two of every animal the whole shabang. Some Morons bought into it too. Decent class that, managed to date some Swedish lass for a couple of months because of it.