Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Knightswood bear is just a middle aged snob. Having fun depends on who you are with rather than what Establishment you are in. I also have great memories of the Crystal Palace from times I went there off my chops for a few prinks before a mad one in the Arches.

Less of the middle aged, ya spoons dwelling c**t. 

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

Knightswood bear is just a middle aged class snob. Having fun depends on who you are with rather than what Establishment you are in. I also have great memories of the Crystal Palace from times I went there off my chops for a few prinks before a mad one in the Arches.

Sitting in the pub on a sunny day is a nightmare sometimes, especially if they shut the curtains shut if the football is on. Walking out into glaring sunshine after a few hours in a dark pub isn't fun, especially after a few pints.

17 minutes ago, philpy said:

Sitting in the pub on a sunny day is a nightmare sometimes, especially if they shut the curtains shut if the football is on. Walking out into glaring sunshine after a few hours in a dark pub isn't fun, especially after a few pints.

Some of my favourite moments in life, those. It's not that it happens often in Scotland.

6 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Weatherspoons is always a good way to start a night. Grab a munch, cheap booze, wait til everyone's arrived then head off to somewhere that doesn't fill you with a mixture of apathy and tedium after a prolonged stay.

One drinks fine, two at a push, anymore time spent is soul just destroying