Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a couple beers at the new Wetherspoon on Lothian road, the former Picture House Establishment this evening. It was absolutely brilliant inside and I would recommend to anyone who is in the area to give it a visit. Probably the best wetherspoons I have been in, on par with the Counting House any day.

A nice wee story to end Friday 13th..

Damien has not lost his touch as he dishes out a bit of aggro to cyclists in Kent

the_omen-1.jpg

Asks one cyclist "You want some?" before promptly "giving it him".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/13/child-star-of-the-omen-sentenced-on-friday-13th-for-road-rage-attack

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Had a couple beers at the new Wetherspoon on Lothian road, the former Picture House Establishment this evening. It was absolutely brilliant inside and I would recommend to anyone who is in the area to give it a visit. Probably the best wetherspoons I have been in, on par with the Counting House any day.

f**k me throbber. And you called me Alan Partridge.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Damien has not lost his touch as he dishes out a bit of aggro to cyclists in Kent

the_omen-1.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/13/child-star-of-the-omen-sentenced-on-friday-13th-for-road-rage-attack

Just read that.

Surely the son of Satan could have caused a more horrific fate. Tanning a boy's heid in is a bit crap.

Get more gruesome Damien.

(However he is quoted as saying  "You want some do you?", Which means he could've morphed into the Wealdstone Raider.)

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Just read that.

Surely the son of Satan could have caused a more horrific fate. Tanning a boy's heid in is a bit crap.

Get more gruesome Damien.

(However he is quoted as saying  "You want some do you?", Which means he could've morphed into the Wealdstone Raider.)

Give it a few months and see if he ends up beheaded in a bizarre glazing accident.

After seeing my 12 year old boy towering over his mother last night I realised he is fucking massive for his age. Turns out he is over 5'7" or 174cm. Went online to see if there was any height predictor charts or anything similar. I didn't expect it to be an exact science but after I typed in his current details into the first website on Google and it returned an estimated adult size of 160cm I'm beginning to think that it's a lot of shite.

So he's going to shrink?!

After seeing my 12 year old boy towering over his mother last night I realised he is fucking massive for his age. Turns out he is over 5'7" or 174cm. Went online to see if there was any height predictor charts or anything similar. I didn't expect it to be an exact science but after I typed in his current details into the first website on Google and it returned an estimated adult size of 160cm I'm beginning to think that it's a lot of shite.

Potential first Dundee born full forward for the Weagles or Dockers.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

the_omen-1.jpg

Watched the film the other night,it really is superb

46 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Watched the film the other night,it really is superb

It has so many iconic scenes. I love his guard dogs.

My folks took me to a child psychologist as a toddler as I was such an insufferable wee c@nt and they joked about having to check for the 666 under my hairline.