Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Having lunch at our hotel today overlooking the swimming pool.  There was a guy older than me and with a bigger gut than me wearing a tiny pair of swimming trunks.  I'm not sure what goes through a person's head to wear that sort of attire.  It was not an edifying sight.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Having lunch at our hotel today overlooking the swimming pool.  There was a guy older than me and with a bigger gut than me wearing a tiny pair of swimming trunks.  I'm not sure what goes through a person's head to wear that sort of attire.  It was not an edifying sight.

There is one guy who comes into the swimming pool every morning like that. The trunks only cover half his arse, pretty disgusting. 

I'm overweight but christ, i know what i can wear and not wear. 

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

German?

There is one guy who comes into the swimming pool every morning like that. The trunks only cover half his arse, pretty disgusting.

Does this swimming pool have a large mirror in the change rooms?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

German?

E Schwimmbad. Es war ein Mann älter als ich und mit einem größeren Darm als ich trug ein kleines Paar Badehose. Ich bin nicht sicher, was durch den Kopf einer Person geht, um diese Art von Kleidung zu tragen. Es war kein erbaulicher Anblick.

Saw a job going on Stornoway that's kinda similar to mine but less pay and a lot less responsibilities but, on the other hand, it gets me outta London and somewhere new. Only drawbacks I can see would be the lack of fried chicken shops open at 4AM when drunk, mental Christians, not being able to buy booze 24/7/365 and relocation costs.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

E Schwimmbad. Es war ein Mann älter als ich und mit einem größeren Darm als ich trug ein kleines Paar Badehose. Ich bin nicht sicher, was durch den Kopf einer Person geht, um diese Art von Kleidung zu tragen. Es war kein erbaulicher Anblick.

"It was a man older than me and with a bigger arse who wore a small pair of swimwear. I'm not sure what goes through the head of a person to wear this kind of clothing. It was not an edifying sight"

This will shortly be followed with: "Der fette Deutsche von Room 203 wurde spontan vom Schwimmbad verbrannt. Mein Luftkissenboot ist voller Aale."

Edited by WaffenThinMint

18 minutes ago, (._.) said:

It's too late just the cut the nails, he should have his hand confiscated. Ridiculous to walk around with nails like that, no wonder the cobbler looked his equal sexually. 

I no longer wish Penelopi to sign up here.

Her fanny will be absolutely shredded if he's fingered her with nails like that.

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Saw a job going on Stornoway that's kinda similar to mine but less pay and a lot less responsibilities but, on the other hand, it gets me outta London and somewhere new. Only drawbacks I can see would be the lack of fried chicken shops open at 4AM when drunk, mental Christians, not being able to buy booze 24/7/365 and relocation costs.

There's always the devil worship and ritual child abuse. They'd like you with those fingernails. You'd probably get promoted.

On 1/16/2017 at 20:07, jamamafegan said:

Currently unemployed and awaiting the dole. I've resorted to selling clothes on ebay to get some money. Tragic times for Jama.

Update: just sold a Lacoste polo shirt for £3.70. THREE POUND SEVENTY PENCE. LACOSTE.