Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 out of 10. I got the Richard Harris one wrong.  

As usual in BBC quizzes they have a couple of duff question. Q4 and Q5 are open to interpretation (ie they don't specify if they are talking about godfather/s singular or plural). 

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The highlight of home economics was waiting in line to go into class. Someone launched their heavy schoolbag at a lad. He ducked and the back went straight through a window. Also, chucking bits of apple up at the ceiling and them sticking there for years (when making apple crumble). 

Waiting behind doors or at the bottom of the stairs and knocking their shite, inedible efforts out their hands was better.

Been away from there only 8 months and I'm hoping to head back. Quite mental but that's life

"Circumstance dictated I had to spend last season elsewhere but the club knew I'd be back if at all possible. Everyone knows this store has a place in the heart of G_Man"
(That'll get the fans back on side)