Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Top Tip

I needed to get 2 photos for an ID badge in work, passport size but any old shit would do. I went to Tesco and was told its £5 for 4, so, being a tight arse, I asked could I take a selfie and print it off myself? No problem. Did that and got 9 on the one sheet, for £1. Now I'm £4 better off and totally self sufficient in passport size photos of myself for the foreseeable future. Result.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Top Tip

I needed to get 2 photos for an ID badge in work, passport size but any old shit would do. I went to Tesco and was told its £5 for 4, so, being a tight arse, I asked could I take a selfie and print it off myself? No problem. Did that and got 9 on the one sheet, for £1. Now I'm £4 better off and totally self sufficient in passport size photos of myself for the foreseeable future. Result.

It's still a photo of you, but.  I wouldn't be celebrating too much. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I worked in that London years ago and needed a photo for my travel pass so I waited in a long queue for the photo booth, in rush hour, and when the options came up it asked 'do you want 4 pics or 1'? So I thought that the '1' option was one flash but 4 pics so I chose that, I was wrong, when it eventually came out the machine, in front of everyone else waiting for theirs, it was 1 large, almost A4 size photo of myself. Felt like a right dick.

47 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Top Tip

Passport office is getting dead fussy these days, tried a few selfies and they weren't having it. Ended up paying a tenner at Jessops to make sure, as was in a bit of a rush.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Ach well... At least you have money. Getting arseholed to celebrate?

I'd though about it but I think I'm too detached from reality to even bother. I'll go for a walk on Friday which will be the first time I've been outside in about two weeks, the oxygen rush will do.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd though about it but I think I'm too detached from reality to even bother. I'll go for a walk on Friday which will be the first time I've been outside in about two weeks, the oxygen rush will do.

Did you proof read it?

On 15/08/2017 at 20:08, ICTChris said:

More DJ related beast behaviour

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/moray/elgin/1310079/dj-jailed-sex-attacks-man-woman-syndrome/

I don't know where the Beastwatch thread has gone.