Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Had a bizarre and terrifying conversation in the summer on a night out with a guy who had been in attempted car-jack/kidnapping in Africa as a youngster. His dad was in the oil industry. Poor lad was shaking as he described the gunfire and having to step over bodies and through pools of blood as the whole thing ended in grim fashion. We'd just gone out to watch a World Cup game too. 

Nobody should go out to watch a World Cup game and have to listen to somebody talking about gunfire, stepping over bodies and pools of blood. 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Surely everyone just chooses a PIN they’ll never forget?

I've been using the same PIN daily for almost 3 years so I would've thought my number would've been burned into my brain by now. Turns out I had entered the correct PIN yesterday but it completely threw me when it said 'INCORRECT PIN', unless I had accidentally hit a wrong digit. 

Either way, it did me a favour. It was an independent machine at a funfair so it saved me having to pay their $3.50 transaction fee and meant I couldn't buy tokens for the big f**k off ride that my daughter was desperate to go on and I had to pretend I wasn't shiting myself to go on. 

I've had the same PIN since I got a bank card. It's not 1690, 1488 or 2580.
Hello this is your Bank. We've detected some irregular activity on your account. Please be confirming your PIN number and Mothers maiden name.

Just now, Swarley said:
2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Hello this is your Bank. We've detected some irregular activity on your account. Please be confirming your PIN number and Mothers maiden name.

Sanchez

12 hours ago, Swarley said:
15 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Image result for long john silver

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I thought Posh Spice wasn't part of the reunion

Posh Spice would still be the worst singer in that group!

That said, you can't knock her, she's done very well for herself given her very limited talent!