Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

53 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Lucky you, don't know what's up with mine but there isn't a single fruit..

The crops have been fantastic the last couple of years and the apples themselves wonderful.  Just at a bit of a loss with what to do with six sacks!

Theres a local ‘elderly befriending’ service who I’m going to see if they’ll take them.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Just at the doctor where I had some sort of electro test, with octopus like suckers on my chest and my wrists and ankles connected up like a car battery.

carry-on-screaming-1.jpg

The crops have been fantastic the last couple of years and the apples themselves wonderful.  Just at a bit of a loss with what to do with six sacks!
Theres a local ‘elderly befriending’ service who I’m going to see if they’ll take them.
If you need to get rid I know of a few places who would help take these off your hands

38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If you need to get rid I know of a few places who would help take these off your hands

If they’re going to a good cause you would be welcome.  PM me.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Tread Caerphilly now.

It was Gouda you to post it though.

(Before I get ripped apart, I always pronounced it to rhyme with 'Lauda' but these days it seems to rhyme with 'Buddah'. Who knows?)