Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A prime Iron Mike Tyson was much shorter than most of his opponents and having seen a bit of footage involving the Grangemouth Garden Gnome I’d say he’d go through most people in a similar fashion to Tyson. Be cheeky to him at your peril.

Post this footage please. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A prime Iron Mike Tyson was much shorter than most of his opponents and having seen a bit of footage involving the Grangemouth Garden Gnome I’d say he’d go through most people in a similar fashion to Tyson. Be cheeky to him at your peril.

Appreciate the kind words brother but I have lost my edge somewhat it seems. Had to call time the other day after being floored by what can only be described as a right hand to the heart. Right on the side of the tit it landed and I just carried on to the floor. Brutal. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Appreciate the kind words brother but I have lost my edge somewhat it seems. Had to call time the other day after being floored by what can only be described as a right hand to the heart. Right on the side of the tit it landed and I just carried on to the floor. Brutal. 

FFS. At least I took a head shot or six when I decked it, none of this being floored after a slap to the tits. 

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What had you done to Mrs Par to annoy her so much? 

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
FFS. At least I took a head shot or six when I decked it, none of this being floored after a slap to the tits. 

You took one m8. Lets not rewrite history....

If the truth be told, at the exact moment of attack on the cctv footage, a nightclub light flashed so the police couldn't make out exactly what happened, but what the police officer did tell me is that I definitely wasn't decked by a slap in the tits. It's in the court documents. 

1 minute ago, BillyAnchor said:

I have just completed a 1600 mile road trip in 2 days.  Now officially living in the greater Denver area.

Congrats.

That's a really tough drive. The furthest I have ever driven was to north western Montana. It was 1100 miles and took me 2 days.
I was knackered after it.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If the truth be told, at the exact moment of attack on the cctv footage, a nightclub light flashed so the police couldn't make out exactly what happened, but what the police officer did tell me is that I definitely wasn't decked by a slap in the tits. It's in the court documents. 

The footage is a bit grainy right enough. 

giphy.gif

So, the accused, might not have even actually struck you? There is no clear evidence of point of contact?

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

So, the accused, might not have even actually struck you? There is no clear evidence of point of contact?

Not at the initial point of contact, no, but him sitting on top of me afterwards raining down punches and having to get hauled off by bouncers led to an easy conviction and a $5000 fine plus him losing his job. Pleading guilty helped as well. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Not at the initial point of contact, no, but him sitting on top of me afterwards raining down punches and having to get hauled off by bouncers led to an easy conviction and a $5000 fine plus him losing his job. Pleading guilty helped as well. 

Where can I read about your original post about this? Feel like I'm missing out.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Where can I read about your original post about this? Feel like I'm missing out.

It happened in December but I don't think I mentioned on here for a while after that. No idea where you'd find it. 

I've received relentless online bullying from Bairnardo about it so I had to send my mate, Terry the the tit slapper, round to knock him out. 

Em, prosecution rest then...