Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Absolute tune.

I'm a complete Soulwax/2 Many DJs fanboy, and it all results from that tune being played over a goals montage on Soccer AM in about 2000. I can remember myself taking a gamble on the CD single out of HMV because I couldn't remember what it was called. Saw them a couple of times at King Tuts before they became (half) famous.

70884054_402086117117460_4151401464306073600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmnTKaFStfppZK-ZAaZoB28gKNCJzSHq3J2xqknJ-64D2tdexSmobdslxPLAc3rfkat9JpDZykQFL7fnmZ23Za5&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ae5489e50c48c6496b0964e14b87096e&oe=5E0CDE67

This is our standard . Meh his team lost. :-(

Don’t you drag yourself down! It’s just Mullarkey I’m judging here. Genuinely, least you’re all playing and hopefully enjoying it for the main - don’t stop until you have to. I’m 29 and my knee gets sore just thinking about playing, nae use.
He had ane where I had a shot that he saved where he shouldnt of. w****r.

Ah, so he’s a goal tender. That’s fine, Hearts could do with a reliable stopper as well.
Bring yer gloves, green jeans.

33 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Are you free next Saturday? 3pm? Wear maroon, you’re starting.

He had ane where I had a shot that he saved where he shouldnt of. w****r.

I have the clip of that too and to even it out your cracking finish against him.

Great save, very nonchalant, almost like he didn’t know anything about it but that’s the difference with top level ‘keepers - save things they shouldn’t.

But there’s no saving that. Rifled in. Then tells his team mate to get off the park. G_man is top boy in that team.