Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Telling somebody to get to the button to save a clip then completely neglecting to follow the runner. Should be bombed out the squad, prima-donna, IMO.
Guilty as charged. However with that shot was getting annoyed as we missed a fair few chances. More of a thank f**k we got a goal and then I couldn't be fucked tracking back again.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

By popular demand @Melanius Mullarkey's OG from last night. 

Some finish!

now that we know what he looks like has Melanius ever sang "Putting on the Ritz" in a Mel Brooks film?

Spoiler

90948734_youngfrankenstein.jpg.342f562bb5805abd96be921cc08894fc.jpg

and for those of you who are wondering what I look like...

Spoiler

843149349_youngfrankenstein2.jpg.10de14c80187319b4a9c102649a83d97.jpg
pictured just after buying a round at Edinburgh prices.. 

9 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Some twat has stuck a “5mph limit” sticker on the street sign at the entrance to my scheme, as if they think it’s fucking enforceable.

peel it off and stick it on the back of an Audi for a giggle. 

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Ah, so he’s a goal tender. That’s fine, Hearts could do with a reliable stopper as well.
Bring yer gloves, green jeans.

He is very much so the goalie, unfortunately for him I'm the goal scorer ..... usually.

If you need someone else I'll play. I'm hugely unfit and fat but drop me a PM if you need someone 

5 hours ago, mathematics said:

Some twat has stuck a “5mph limit” sticker on the street sign at the entrance to my scheme, as if they think it’s fucking enforceable.

There's an official "25mph unless otherwise posted" sign at the entrance to our 'hood. Your twat's American cousin lives on my street and has put up his own "15mph" sign outside his house. Given that we live on a dirt road, with all the associated potholes and washboard ruts that go with it, hardly anyone goes over the speed limit anyway so the thing fills me with rage every time I drive past.

A different no-lifer has put up a "Drive as if your children live here" sign outside his house. As far as I'm aware, I don't have any children but if I did, I'd be fucking concerned if they were living in that canute's house instead of mine. It's all very bizarre.

If you need someone else I'll play. I'm hugely unfit and fat but drop me a PM if you need someone 

I’m not sure if you’re volunteering for the Dundee 5’s or Hearts. If it’s the latter, you’re in!
Good to see you back posting, hope all is well mate.

On the topic of football if anyone fancies a game in Dunfermline we play anything between 5's and 7's depending on numbers between 7-8pm on Sunday whole range of abilities and ages from 22 up to 63. Drop me a PM if you're interested