Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, Shotgun said:

There's an official "25mph unless otherwise posted" sign at the entrance to our 'hood. Your twat's American cousin lives on my street and has put up his own "15mph" sign outside his house. Given that we live on a dirt road, with all the associated potholes and washboard ruts that go with it, hardly anyone goes over the speed limit anyway so the thing fills me with rage every time I drive past.

A different no-lifer has put up a "Drive as if your children live here" sign outside his house. As far as I'm aware, I don't have any children but if I did, I'd be fucking concerned if they were living in that canute's house instead of mine. It's all very bizarre.

That being the case, I'd speed up...

What's the story here? I know him. 

Wee documentary on an undesirable who fled the UK but the authorities are closing in and he’ll soon be imprisoned for the rest of his days. Apparently this guy, big div, knew him. The fugitive sounds an absolutely scumbag so hopefully he’s caught soon.

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Wee documentary on an undesirable who fled the UK but the authorities are closing in and he’ll soon be imprisoned for the rest of his days. Apparently this guy, big div, knew him. The fugitive sounds an absolutely scumbag so hopefully he’s caught soon.

Where can I see this and what's it called? I used to kick about with Div back in tha day and actually stumbled across his Facebook profile last night after not seeing him for years. Weird. 

Edit: At a guess was this fugitive a resident of Ferguslie Park by any chance?

Edited by Dee Man

50 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Where can I see this and what's it called? I used to kick about with Div back in tha day and actually stumbled across his Facebook profile last night after not seeing him for years. Weird. 

Edit: At a guess was this fugitive a resident of Ferguslie Park by any chance?

It was a documentary about Scottish hip hop the other night. Will be on BBC iPlayer. 

23 hours ago, Adam101 said:

On the topic of football if anyone fancies a game in Dunfermline we play anything between 5's and 7's depending on numbers between 7-8pm on Sunday whole range of abilities and ages from 22 up to 63. Drop me a PM if you're interested

Hiya Stevie Crawford! This explains a lot.