Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Despite the fact I've spent about 600 quid on my mum on her birthday I've apparently ruined her birthday because I told her I was watching the football and wasn't going outside to pressure wash the slabs at the front door.

600 quid!? What the f**k did you get her?

Guest The Phoenix

600 quid!? What the f**k did you get her?

Indeed.

I doubt I spent that amount on my mother's birthdays in her entire life.

Paid for a spa weekend for her and her pal at some big posh hotel that cost 250 each then bought her a new stereo for her car. Wish I hadn't bothered now! Not spoke since earlier on. Ah well.

Have you considered kicking your mum in the pie? That ought to teach that bitch a lesson.

Despite the fact I've spent about 600 quid on my mum on her birthday I've apparently ruined her birthday because I told her I was watching the football and wasn't going outside to pressure wash the slabs at the front door.

You keep letting the women in your life take a lend of you like that and youve a hard life ahead of you...

I read woodside's post before I read yours. I assumed this was just woodside's usual scrambling to be relevant and vaguely hard, but instead his post has now prompted vigourous, nodding agreement. For f**k's sake, £600? Pressure? Slabs? Get the f**k outside, Gilbert.

Edited by Swampy

£600 birthday present and her birthdays ruined because of some slabs? Get yer maw telt, shocking behaviour. What a fucking cheek. You were crazy to spend that amount in the first place anyway, I've spent 30 quid at the most for my mums birthday.

Guest The Phoenix

Car drivers who attach Mickey Mouse Ears to their aerial are tossers.

That is all.

Thank you for reading.