Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:
It wouldn't matter to me whether it was Kelly Brook or James Corden putting their finger up my arse - I would not enjoy either. A horrendous experience. 

My first one was performed by a massive farmer type with fingers like knobbly bananas. I still have nightmares about that one.

My second was like that, the third he used some kind of anal invader. :bairn

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Did he have both hands on your shoulders?

Had me knees up, wedged against the side of the bed. The device had teeth. He didn't appreciate it when I said we'd have to stop meeting like this, must get that a lot.

Had me knees up, wedged against the side of the bed. The device had teeth. He didn't appreciate it when I said we'd have to stop meeting like this, must get that a lot.
I had one with the teeth device a while ago too. One worked the chopper thing and an attractive nurse sat in front of me chatting to take my mind off it.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I had one with the teeth device a while ago too. One worked the chopper thing and an attractive nurse sat in front of me chatting to take my mind off it.

Kenneth-Williams3.jpg

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Does Ken Bruce not do a joke where one of his friends gifts him a free colonic irrigation and he says “I’ll tell you what you can do with your free colonic irritation!” As the punchline?

There's one where a doctor prescribes suppositories for a wee Glasgow guy who has no idea what to do with them. The doctor tells him to put them in his back passage.

A week later the guy goes back and tells the doctor, "Ah live in a single end so I don't have a back passage. I put them by the front door but for all the good they did Ah might as well have stuck them up my arse!"

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

There's one where a doctor prescribes suppositories for a wee Glasgow guy who has no idea what to do with them. The doctor tells him to put them in his back passage.

A week later the guy goes back and tells the doctor, "Ah live in a single end so I don't have a back passage. I put them by the front door but for all the good they did Ah might as well have stuck them up my arse!"

This is a line from Trainspotting 

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

It reminds me of wee Jimmy being asked by his teacher why he wasn't in school the day before.

-Ma Da got burnt.

-Not badly I hope?

-They don't f**k around at the crematorium.