Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mathematics is certainly riding the wave of the art thread to bleed all of his craziness into the open.

It was the best of times, 

19 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

It started off with his shoe collection

It was the worst of times. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

When mathematics and/or his missus is charged with some heinous crime we will all be like “how did we not see that coming?”.

Those shoes should cover that. 

I have found myself thinking over the last few days thinking that i could finish the small amount of drink i have in the house and then never drink alcohol again. I have never been a big drinker as it is. I used to go out every Thursday for student night when i was young, but as i have got older it has never bothered me as much. I probably won’t but if i wouldn’t miss it if i did. 

13 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I have found myself thinking over the last few days thinking that i could finish the small amount of drink i have in the house and then never drink alcohol again. I have never been a big drinker as it is. I used to go out every Thursday for student night when i was young, but as i have got older it has never bothered me as much. I probably won’t but if i wouldn’t miss it if i did. 

High five if you can, just no something I could consider in the current climate. I didn’t really drink that much in my 20s and 30s, but since 40 oooooft

6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

High five if you can, just no something I could consider in the current climate. I didn’t really drink that much in my 20s and 30s, but since 40 oooooft

I don’t think i will, but it’s something that crossed my mind over the last couple of days. If i was to struggle to give up anything it would be chocolate. 

I've had more drink in the last 7 weeks than I have in the last year. Just seem to be getting into the habit of having a few cans at night which is weird considering I wouldn't even do that if I was off for a fortnight. I do enjoy a drink but if there was a prohibition tomorrow I could easily go without.

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I don’t think i will, but it’s something that crossed my mind over the last couple of days. If i was to struggle to give up anything it would be chocolate. 

I was sitting last night with a lager and a toblerone, sheer bliss 😎