Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

That’s coming. Waiting till week 52 has concluded. I’m on week 49.

In preparing and working on the graph of your sneezes, i hope you don't encounter any hiccups - or negative comments coming atchoo.      

17 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

In preparing and working on the graph of your sneezes, i hope you don't encounter any hiccups - or negative comments coming atchoo.      

Exactly. Snot very nice when people mock your achievements.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

I think his sneezing diary is a tissue of lies and he should come kleenex about this. 

45 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
1 hour ago, mathematics said:
Just bought my first gig ticket in well over a year. Suede at the Usher Hall. Exciting.

Me too - Oysterband in Leeds in September. I've missed them twice through illness in recent years, so really, really looking forward to this.

Skinny Lister in Glasgow in November for me.

Also have tickets for the Chemical Brothers in Dublin in June, but can't see that going ahead.

Edited by DA Baracus

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

So if I walk into a vegan restaurant and they refuse to cook me a proper meat burger, will I get my name in the paper?

Judging by the picture though, she's not in danger of starving to death any time soon.

22 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So if I walk into a vegan restaurant and they refuse to cook me a proper meat burger, will I get my name in the paper?

Judging by the picture though, she's not in danger of starving to death any time soon.

It's not even like they refused to cook it, they didn't have any left.  Attention seeking boot.

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

A complete fucking cow to be doing that. Aye go to KFC for a vegan meal. Bint. 

I think her "beef" was they had run out of their usual vegan options. Either way she's clearly looking for a platform to tell a wider audience that she's a vegan.

I wrote to The Judge when the chip shop had run out of black pudding to garnish my fish supper, but I didn't get any publicity. I had to have a smoked sausage instead.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think her "beef" was they had run out of their usual vegan options. Either way she's clearly looking for a platform to tell a wider audience that she's a vegan.

I wrote to The Judge when the chip shop had run out of black pudding to garnish my fish supper, but I didn't get any publicity. I had to have a smoked sausage instead.

God, are you ok, m8?