Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Jason & the Argonauts is my favourite film after Back to the Future.

I watched that last week for the first time in about 20 years, never noticed before that Hercules was Colour Sergeant Bourne in Zulu.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I watched that last week for the first time in about 20 years, never noticed before that Hercules was Colour Sergeant Bourne in Zulu.

So amazing when you consider it was 1963.

Must've been like the Matrix back then.

23 minutes ago, Pato said:

The bravest motherfucker at Rorke's Drift and the only c**t not to get a VC. Does my head in every time.

Yep me too, even more annoying is the real life Bourne was only 23 at the time & the youngest Colour Sgt in the Army.

Went to GoApe with my best pal today for her birthday and to just have a day with her laughing and smiling is excellent (she's a Mental Health Nurse and gets a bit too invested at times). It's a great day out. 

Not long back and I've just seen I won a coupon (two weeks in a row!!) 

❤️

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trying to teach my 9 year old granddaughter how to solve the Rubik’s Cube is challenging but great fun.

My 9 year old granddaughter would probably be teaching me how to solve it...

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trying to teach my 9 year old granddaughter how to solve the Rubik’s Cube is challenging but great fun.

Do you do classes? AFAM.

Edit: got my hands on a Rubik's Magic last year, and was shocked to discover that my hands could still solve it without my brain's conscious involvement. It's been about 35 years, FFS.

Edited by BFTD

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Well the facilities at dobbies are second to none.

Had the misfortune of visiting Dobbies for the first time the other day. Smells like a hospital ward. Cafe smell and old folk. Hell on earth. Incredible to think people go to these places through choice. 

Edited by Rasputin

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Went to GoApe with my best pal today for her birthday and to just have a day with her laughing and smiling is excellent (she's a Mental Health Nurse and gets a bit too invested at times). It's a great day out. 

Not long back and I've just seen I won a coupon (two weeks in a row!!) 

❤️

Your best pal is a burd?!

Hella friendzoned.

10 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Had the misfortune of visiting Dobbies for the first time the other day. Smells like a hospital ward. Cafe smell and old folk. Hell on earth. Incredible to think people go to these places through choice. 

It’s alright if you enjoy gardening though, also the kids like seeing the fish there. Some of the coy you can feed there are absolutely massive.