Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Surely all the police need to do is go around looking at folk before hauling them in for questioning.

Pretty sure that pic is just a splice of a picture of Throbber mixed with one of Mullarkey.

I've finally realised that when Stephen Craigan said "poignant" last night, the word he was probably trying to use was "pertinent".

I'm not sure if it took me so long because I was so appalled at the mangling of the language, or because my brain has been melted by listening to him and Alex Rae for 120 minutes

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I've finally realised that when Stephen Craigan said "poignant" last night, the word he was probably trying to use was "pertinent".

I'm not sure if it took me so long because I was so appalled at the mangling of the language, or because my brain has been melted by listening to him and Alex Rae for 120 minutes

Most definately could have been "pertinent" because there is no way that Craigan's tiny wee brain could process a word with three syllables.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

At least he knew the word he was scrambling for began with a "p".

10 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Most definately could have been "pertinent" because there is no way that Craigan's tiny wee brain could process a word with three syllables.

1 hour ago, Tynie Nickleby said:

Would have went down a treat on Blockbusters.

See the source image

We were guests at a small Wedding yesterday. Humanist ceremony (which was all about the couple as it should be), a fantastic meal then back to the village for a great evening in the local Hotel with a really good live band. 

I'm still half pished.