Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Since being introduced to something called “WhatsApp” by @Bairnardo (he had a video to send me) these bot types keep messaging me:

28B79778-EAA0-4AA1-A363-E80B3FCCADF0.jpeg

ECDE3722-CB30-4C69-9508-D3C274ACB9E4.jpeg

I barely use WhatsApp but have noticed a few of these lately. What's the deal? First one I responded and said wrong number and they started trying to chat away, is it some "lonely single ladies in your area" type of scheme? 

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Since being introduced to something called “WhatsApp” by @Bairnardo (he had a video to send me) these bot types keep messaging me:

28B79778-EAA0-4AA1-A363-E80B3FCCADF0.jpeg

ECDE3722-CB30-4C69-9508-D3C274ACB9E4.jpeg

Na mate these are people who remember you from your Napier days. 

We can only assume Dr Michael and Mr Jack were aliases for your misdeeds. 

Justice has caught up with you sir.

RBS just sent me my new debit card. WTF? 

It's pish like this that will finally tip me over the edge and move bank after 30+ plus years. 

Went on the app and it said-

"We’ve been working on new debit card designs to mark our transition from Visa to Debit Mastercard. With these new designs we wanted to capture the idea of getting you where you want to be, transporting you with our gorgeous photography"

Birthday caird pish. 

DSC_0533.thumb.JPG.4a411bd6fe65534ec57d4cd750f577af.JPG

10 minutes ago, PWL said:

It's pish like this that will finally tip me over the edge and move bank after 30+ plus years. 

"We’ve been working on new debit card designs to mark our transition from Visa to Debit Mastercard. With these new designs we wanted to capture the idea of getting you where you want to be, transporting you with our gorgeous photography"

Birthday caird pish. 

"Failure to make repayments may lead to repossession of the property and you living in a shed".

3 hours ago, PWL said:

Birthday caird pish. 

I see your holiday hut and raise you a workshop. Came in a couple of days ago:

image.jpg

Pussbook memories reminded me that a decade ago I cut my shoulder length hair back to 4 on top and 2 at sides. A hair cut I last received Feb 2020

21 hours ago, PWL said:

Birthday caird pish. 

Does anyone want to be in an orange beach hut in Hull?