Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
29 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:
I've been pretty lazy today and have just discovered that fitbit thingies can't tell the difference between walking and playing the guitar for 20 minutes.

Euphemism?

I said 20 minutes not 2.

On 01/04/2022 at 20:18, throbber said:

My father once saw a golden eagle push a cow off a cliff and then feast on its remains at the bottom.

1185753662_goldeneagle.jpg.9f92511a5447485bac627cba029d862b.jpg

They will hire their buses out to Airdrie fans I suppose...

Today I discovered that the NHS has a fitness app that talks you through a running routine. Figured I'd give it a go, and it comes with a variety of famous people to encourage your efforts, including (I shit you not) Sarah Millican. So today I spent a while with South Shields' finest giving it, "ooh you're doing really well, I'd rather be eating cakes than doing exercise, hahaha".

Thankfully we're saved the Bernard Manning option. "I suppose you have to practice running now because of all the darkies. It's a fucking disgrace".

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Today I discovered that the NHS has a fitness app that talks you through a running routine. Figured I'd give it a go, and it comes with a variety of famous people to encourage your efforts, including (I shit you not) Sarah Millican. So today I spent a while with South Shields' finest giving it, "ooh you're doing really well, I'd rather be eating cakes than doing exercise, hahaha".

Thankfully we're saved the Bernard Manning option. "I suppose you have to practice running now because of all the darkies. It's a fucking disgrace".

Stopped reading there.

15 hours ago, BFTD said:

Wish she would eat cakes instead of appearing on TV.

Reddit /places has something on the go right now where you can colour in one tile at a time every 5 minutes, open to everyone and anyone. 

Pretty impressive some of the creations and funny to watch flag wars and communities battling it out. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/place?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Could we as a collective on PnB make an impact? 

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

22 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Could we as a collective on PnB make an impact?

So after making national news in a war with Mums net you want to take on the place that gave the world QAnon?

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

I am in London for work. How anyone gets anything done in this shithole without having an aneurysm every 20minutes is beyond me. I’ll never complain about Glasgow traffic or Scotrail again. 

I think London transport is a miracle. It works well fo something incredibly complicated.