Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

24 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If anyone deserves to let off a bit of steam, it is you. Car accidents, racism and Covid in recent weeks. I do not blame you at all for getting wired in. 

Let off steam, loneliness (never had a English conversation,  apart with my 9 yo son for months) and the above everyday happening, was not the reason. 

I'm just fucking mental, who likes a beer. 14 Changs, I bought a 12 rack in the morning, cooked breakfast and then got stuck in.  I've only lived here for 14 years and still acted as a Scot on holiday (it was sunny) beer needs to drunk.

I'm a sad fucker (why I pick p&B) and hold more for the posters on here, than the friends I never speak to anymore or will never do again (my choice). I thought I'd share my day, I could have don't it full youtube stream, but I don't know how to do....

The 2 bitches that were complaining....really I guy dropping good tunes every 10 minutes for 2 hours of their Saturday afternoon.

I don't think I have the problem. Suppose the both border boys had never heard music like that before.......shat it!

9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Let off steam, loneliness (never had a English conversation,  apart with my 9 yo son for months) and the above everyday happening, was not the reason. 

I'm just fucking mental, who likes a beer. 14 Changs, I bought a 12 rack in the morning, cooked breakfast and then got stuck in.  I've only lived here for 14 years and still acted as a Scot on holiday (it was sunny) beer needs to drunk.

I'm a sad fucker (why I pick p&B) and hold more for the posters on here, than the friends I never speak to anymore or will never do again (my choice). I thought I'd share my day, I could have don't it full youtube stream, but I don't know how to do....

The 2 bitches that were complaining....really I guy dropping good tunes every 10 minutes for 2 hours of their Saturday afternoon.

I don't think I have the problem. Suppose the both border boys had never heard music like that before.......shat it!

Loving your work slippery, keep on trucking!

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You can say that again. 

And I wouldn't change it for the world. You're a good c**t. x.

You close your understanding of the last love...Time to move on (turn off).

You be strong, that PM is only a finger away.,

18 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Loving your work slippery, keep on trucking!

There is 2 songs, some 70's dance or this........I'm not spamming....My dad had a trucking tape, but he never let me listen to...it was quiet drives with wife. f**k know what that where doing, when you have 3 kids in the house....

No I've heard plenty of shite music before cheers.

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No I've heard plenty of shite music before cheers.

24 minutes. I asked what your music,? i do like music may a like yours, we ca become friends.....ok yer your dj 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I think you're being a bit of an old sensitive sausage. 

I just made a light remark and you went off your drunken tits. I honestly don't care about your strange rants my man. Try and not get too upset and triggered online though, you'll live longer.