Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

To all Clyde fans @Bully Wee Villa

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

What's the association between this and Clyde fans?

Clyde fans were called Gypsy’s by Albion Rovers fans of all people at Cliftonhill during a game when we were ground sharing with I think Thistle, before my time. Thus, Clyde fans became the Gypsy Army. 

Gypsy’s Tramps and Thieves was a regular on the Broadwood tannoy.  

I had my first “neighbour drama” yesterday as an old dear accused me of putting bevvy in her bin. I would have acknowledged it as a potential mistake on my part but she listed Strongbow and table wine, both of which I don’t drink. She went on a rant about how she doesn’t want the council to think she is an alcoholic, I’m not entirely sure they care either way, so long as it’s in the correct bin.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

7 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I had my first “neighbour drama” yesterday as an old dear accused me of putting bevvy in her bin. I would have acknowledged it as a potential mistake on my part but she listed Strongbow and table wine, both of which I don’t drink. She went on a rant about how she doesn’t want the council to think she is an alcoholic, I’m not entirely sure they care either way, so long as it’s in the correct bin.

You should drop an AA leaflet through her door.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

No home

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Gypsies

3 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Clyde fans were called Gypsy’s by Albion Rovers fans of all people at Cliftonhill during a game when we were ground sharing with I think Thistle, before my time. Thus, Clyde fans became the Gypsy Army. 

Gypsy’s Tramps and Thieves was a regular on the Broadwood tannoy.  

Fair enough, I just get a bit defensive if it's possibly derogatory to the travelling community.

This is not.

Carry on.

27 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Fair enough, I just get a bit defensive if it's possibly derogatory to the travelling community.

This is not.

What, being compared to Clyde fans isn't derogatory?

One or other of the OF were away to Clyde in the cup (pretty sure it was Celtic). 

Gypsies and thieves was played on the tannoy pre-match and there was a bit of stooshie on social media. 

Can't believe I'm waving a flag for Clyde here. 

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
6 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:
Stop

Thank you.

Why did it bother you?

He was releasing some energy and I don't really know why anyone would be exercised negatively.