Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

He's 6. When do we lose that wonderful innocence? 

IMG20220729160723.jpg

The bairn is 12 now and in a world of WhatsApp, YouTube and such shite, she still comes away with questions that restore the faith that she’s still 12 going on 13 and not 12 going on 25.

That will no doubt be blown out the water when she starts high school in 3 weeks or so.

On 28/07/2022 at 17:52, johnnydun said:

I used to stay up the back of Davy's Chipper.

I can't see past Mike's Famous Chipper though, plus the owner is an old friend of mine.

Hide contents

That's right, Chipper.

It's a chippy ya fucking fanny.

20 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If you have an annoying Middle England or Weegie accent, then maybe.

Anyhoo, square go for your aggression cunto?

Anywhere. Just make sure it's 10 to 2.

21 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was speaking to a guy in the pub last night when he come out with the belter of a line " People don't usually like me because I'm generally way smarter than them" was I speaking to Oaksoft last night?

I feel his pain. I have the additional curse of people hating me because they are jealous of my rugged good looks. Truly we “highly intelligent and attractive” people carry a heavy burden.

53 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I feel his pain. I have the additional curse of people hating me because they are jealous of my rugged good looks. Truly we “highly intelligent and attractive” people carry a heavy burden.

Only my unbelievable modesty stops me from being perfect.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Only my unbelievable modesty stops me from being perfect.

Same mate, same.

society really has gone to the dogs when people refuse to appreciate the likes of us.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Then when you scroll down, his wifes knickers were sold for £3,700 in 2019 https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-49755334

COVID 19 come at the right time for BFTD as he always had them over his heid.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Was speaking to a guy in the pub last night when he come out with the belter of a line " People don't usually like me because I'm generally way smarter than them" was I speaking to Oaksoft last night?

Must have been the night for it. A boy round here got a terminal diagnosis and was speaking to a mutual friend who said "Hope it's over as quick and painless for him like it was my dad. He went in his sleep one night in bed"

Me : Was it a short struggle for him too?

John : "Nah, he was bed bound for two years."

I had to start nipping myself so I never burst out laughing.

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The bairn is 12 now and in a world of WhatsApp, YouTube and such shite, she still comes away with questions that restore the faith that she’s still 12 going on 13 and not 12 going on 25.

That will no doubt be blown out the water when she starts high school in 3 weeks or so.

Think it’s on YouTube now but the late Steve Irwin had a spin-off show for his family called “Bindi the Jungle Girl”. Wee Bindi was such a natural presenter and would be talking to camera whilst holding koalas, snakes etc. My 6th year daughter still tells folk to check it out as it’s such a good nature programme. 

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

"They were sold to an anonymous UK telephone bidder"

3040178E-985B-4779-9040-F343B6B2871E.gif

(nah, it was Obergruppenführer Thröbber)

Ah, so that’s what’s really going to be occupying you for the next wee while. Dave “may be some time” as he slinks into his cave and locks the door.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ah, so that’s what’s really going to be occupying you for the next wee while. Dave “may be some time” as he slinks into his cave and locks the door.

Hoping I can get it all sorted within the next few weeks.

The upsetting issue, not the pants. The quest for pants never ends.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not new, I was stuck in a jam from Birmingham to the South West, easter '95.

We had football, karaoke and even a few set the BBQ up