Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

This might sound slightly harsh, but folk who don't wear seat belts deserve very little sympathy these days. 

On the Darwin spectrum in my opinion 

True, but remember who used to do the public service adverts before it was made compulsory...

I love it when people post something for sale with "unopened" in the description before following it up with pictures of the item out of the box, unless you're a magician that's been opened.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

A possible new hero to rival Captain Tom.

Did he have the correct planning permission to plant that tree?

Also how long until some hilarious c**t cuts that tree down to watch people lose their shit all over again.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Did he have the correct planning permission to plant that tree?

Also how long until some hilarious c**t cuts that tree down to watch people lose their shit all over again.

Or a deer eats it.

Currently listening to a couple of auld farts wittering away. One of them has received an Amazon gift card and doesn't know what to do with it. The other one's solution was to give them a call and ask what they sell that he might want to buy  :blink:

Edit: things have taken a darker turn. Apparently "pakis" take your money in shops and don't run it through the till, so you don't get a receipt and can't return things  :blink:

Edited by BTFD

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

Currently listening to a couple of auld farts wittering away. One of them has received an Amazon gift card and doesn't know what to do with it. The other one's solution was to give them a call and ask what they sell that he might want to buy  :blink:

Edit: things have taken a darker turn. Apparently "pakis" take your money in shops and don't run it through the till, so you don't get a receipt and can't return things  :blink:

Clearly a darker turn, as I remember that talk when it was newish in the early ‘70’s, and that apparently puts me dangerously close to the auld fart category.

Also noticed Apple’s autocorrect doing strange new things, like suggesting “cat agony” for “category”…