Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Came to Thailand in 2008 to live in a temple and learn about Buddhism, during this 1 month stay, the temple was  helping to built a school for the hill tribe children, that are not legally Thai to get them into the system of education and away from the prostitution and drugs trade.  A cycle that has destroyed there lives for decades.

I loved it and came back for an extra 3 months, with being back in Scotland for about 1 week.  On my second trip, I meet a woman in her 50's at a laundrette in the town of Singburi.  She said to me that she would do my washing for me and I can go and get something to eat. I thought, that's sound good to me.  On my return, she handed me 1000 baht and explained that it was in one of my pockets.  Me being a good c**t, gave her  the 1000 baht and told her to treat herself and family.  She was a little embarrassed and refused, just at that time her son walked it to pick her up (I didn't know it was her son at the time).  He could speak a little English, and I explain it to him, that I would prefer she took the money....anyway, she ordered that I come to her house that evening for a meal, that she will prepare.

I got picked up from the temple are around 18:00 and drove off into the wilderness to this little house in the farmlands/paddy fields.  The house was full of the family members, I meet my wife for the first time, it was the woman's daughter. 

I married her 3 years latter and now have 3 kids.  

old post sorry....

That woman died on Tuesday morning at 3am

RIP MUM - she was like all great mother in laws, fucking hated me....only looking out for daughter

I do my best, but could always do better

Love Phil - that mad fucker you posts from the mud huts of Jungle Thailand.

Bit tearful just now posting this.

DO IT, WHATS TO LOSE!!

Be Good, Stay Strong

What a post. You're a one off. Take care.

On 24/10/2023 at 06:58, Derry Alli said:

I've been on a ferry overnight and it's been eventful for a variety of reasons I am unwilling to type until I get back 

On 24/10/2023 at 08:22, Bairnardo said:

Looking forward to the dry land updates 

There was 4 wee laddies playing FIFA when I boarded. It was quite good listening to the new YT's chat. As the night went on and females appeared (One from Shetland telling her lad from Darlington she loves him - she's about 10) they guys got boisterous. Move onto about 10pm and people are retiring to sleep on the chairs, these wee laddies become little cûnts. They poured water over a couple fold who were asleep then legged it, I was raging but I was a wee cùnt too at one time. I put a jumper over my head to block out light and they reappeared, I felt the chairs in front moving and then pulled the jumper up and said "Go for it you little cúnt" to the wee laddie holding a cup of water. They all legged it and 5 minutes later one of their dads come through and I was pointed out. I kindly told him in no uncertain terms if he even dares try to speak to me out of turn there's a can of Pepsi going over him and that's worse than the water the kids have been pouring over people in this lounges head. Without saying a word he trooped off and about a half hour later I was approached by the woman who was working in the shop who told me I had been reported to staff and to be careful.

5 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

There was 4 wee laddies playing FIFA when I boarded. It was quite good listening to the new YT's chat. As the night went on and females appeared (One from Shetland telling her lad from Darlington she loves him - she's about 10) they guys got boisterous. Move onto about 10pm and people are retiring to sleep on the chairs, these wee laddies become little cûnts. They poured water over a couple fold who were asleep then legged it, I was raging but I was a wee cùnt too at one time. I put a jumper over my head to block out light and they reappeared, I felt the chairs in front moving and then pulled the jumper up and said "Go for it you little cúnt" to the wee laddie holding a cup of water. They all legged it and 5 minutes later one of their dads come through and I was pointed out. I kindly told him in no uncertain terms if he even dares try to speak to me out of turn there's a can of Pepsi going over him and that's worse than the water the kids have been pouring over people in this lounges head. Without saying a word he trooped off and about a half hour later I was approached by the woman who was working in the shop who told me I had been reported to staff and to be careful.

Outstanding 🤣

It's worth logging on here before 5am from time to time, before the mods wake up. Last I saw, the site was being besieged nightly by Chinese adverts for American universities, and tonight it's ALL CAPS promotions for voodoo spells to murder people you don't like. It does rather make you wonder who they think uses this site.

So anyway, keep an eye on the Dead Pool over the next 48 hours.

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's worth logging on here before 5am from time to time, before the mods wake up. Last I saw, the site was being besieged nightly by Chinese adverts for American universities, and tonight it's ALL CAPS promotions for voodoo spells to murder people you don't like. It does rather make you wonder who they think uses this site.

So anyway, keep an eye on the Dead Pool over the next 48 hours.

Saw that too. Reported them, so hopefully @Div iphone went off and woke him up!

21 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Just browsing through photos of houses for sale. What kind of monster hangs a picture of Thatcher in a baby's room?!

image.thumb.png.4b233c5350d61dfdb60f0c3a595d8b6d.png

Many's the midnight feeding I spent warning my son about the monster who'd steal his milk if he ever voted for the evil Tories.

They're never too young to learn.

15 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Reported for what?! Being alert enough not to get water poured over you, then they go crying to their dad about it! At least when I was a little fucker when I was younger if I got caught for it I just took it on the chin. 

Edited by thistledo

37 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Reported for what?! 

Genuinely no idea but the island police have nothing to do and I was shit faird they'd be waiting on me at the port. I met a boy on Yell who was smoking weed and asked him where he manages to get his hands on it and he explained its rife with the fishing boats and the polis will just drive about the island every now and again and walk into houses trying to catch folk on it - when they're not drink driving themselves.

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

Reported for what?! Being alert enough not to get water poured over you, then they go crying to their dad about it! At least when I was a little fucker when I was younger if I got caught for it I just took it on the chin. 

Probably for calling the little cnut a little cnut. 

I'm in a canteen where there's a boy talking to his girlfriend on loudspeaker, except he isn't talking to her he's talking to someone else in the canteen while she talks to her mum. Judge would let me off with murder in the circumstances surely?