Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Spotted something on Facebook last night supposedly from the Sun about SFA being fined £5K due to Scotland fans throwing items after 1st German goal. Thought shite AI. Did a Google search & only thing that popped up was on follow follow. Hvns wetting themselves over their own country men supposedly being fined.

28 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

Spotted something on Facebook last night supposedly from the Sun about SFA being fined £5K due to Scotland fans throwing items after 1st German goal. Thought shite AI. Did a Google search & only thing that popped up was on follow follow. Hvns wetting themselves over their own country men supposedly being fined.

It is all over google. There are lots of links, here is one.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/40370267/euro-2024-scotland-porteous-gets-2-game-ban-red-card

And fans should not throw things no matter which team you support. There is no excuse.

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

It is all over google. There are lots of links, here is one.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/40370267/euro-2024-scotland-porteous-gets-2-game-ban-red-card

And fans should not throw things no matter which team you support. There is no excuse.

You shouldn't throw missiles and hurty things onto the pitch. 

Hibs season tickets are acceptable though.  

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I keep this in mind when people talk about how oil is here to stay for a long transition:

Nationalcoalboard-2062558563.jpg.png.f69f1c6c39da93508403d15affb68650.png

There's 200 years of coal reserves under the UK apparently. I imagine the land is quite cheap to buy in old mining areas. And somebody will invent carbon capture technology one day.. 

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This is the smell in picture form.

IMG_9720.jpeg

Hum….

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

….so there’s a squad of birds in sparkly mini skirts being chased…

…pics or GTFO.

2 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Mrs fae the Vale has just texted that she is "in the bus" before correcting the typo. It has me thinking that "in the bus" is actually more accurate than "on the bus", unless you do happen to be sitting on the roof.

download (13).jpeg

3 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Mrs fae the Vale has just texted that she is "in the bus" before correcting the typo. It has me thinking that "in the bus" is actually more accurate than "on the bus", unless you do happen to be sitting on the roof.

On the bus, on the train, on the plane, on the tram, on the ferry... in the car 🤔

After she got off the bus (out of the bus?) My wife got word thst her 92 year old grandmother in the States has passed away. She's taken it much harder than I was expecting, given how they weren't close, and I'm not really sure how I can help (I know I probably can't, but I want to at least try).

She doesn't get homesick for the States very often, but I think when something like this happens, it's hard not to.

Sorry for rambling on, think getting it off my chest has helped me have a bot of clarity. Just need to comfort her the best I can.

2 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

After she got off the bus (out of the bus?) My wife got word thst her 92 year old grandmother in the States has passed away. She's taken it much harder than I was expecting, given how they weren't close, and I'm not really sure how I can help (I know I probably can't, but I want to at least try).

She doesn't get homesick for the States very often, but I think when something like this happens, it's hard not to.

Sorry for rambling on, think getting it off my chest has helped me have a bot of clarity. Just need to comfort her the best I can.

Quite often when grandparents die the grandchildren take it worse than their parents.

I think when you get to your 40s and your parents are still living there's a wee bit at the back of your head reconciled to them dying, but it sometimes hits grandchildren harder.

That's probably not much use to you, all the same.

10 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

On the bus, on the train, on the plane, on the tram, on the ferry... in the car 🤔

On if you have to ascend to enter, in if you don't.  So, on a ferry but in a (wee) boat. 

On 16/06/2024 at 01:10, DA Baracus said:

Have a good sleep. Have a good breakfast, preferably green berets.

Was actually thinking this earlier.

Wtf was Matrix's commando unit all about? It's some nick.

Guy who gets shot taking his wheelie bins down.

Guy who gets blown up in a wee fishing boat.

Bennett the Aussie Freddie Mercury.

Sully the sleazy 5ft tall creepo.

Henriques just a normal fat black guy.

Only passable one is Cooke.

17 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

You’re right; never even noticed this before. I’m going to use the more accurate terminology from now on (not that I’ll actually get in a bus, but in theory). Who do we need to speak to to get this changed? Is it still Susie Dent ?

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

On if you have to ascend to enter, in if you don't.  So, on a ferry but in a (wee) boat. 

I was in yer maw, not on yer maw.

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

1888 username ✅

Shamrock emoji ✅

Aye, Frankfurt is a dump because muppets like him go & order that...