Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Not sure if this is accurate but this map apparently shows the overall fertility rate in the UK, broken down by area.

0860E4E0-C430-47A0-ABA0-F865D8660926.thumb.jpeg.53155d3946ab93b400c60c54669d7497.jpeg

Why is Scotland’s rate so low? Fewer immigrants? Infrastructure issues? Economic issues? Lack of Scotland team success preventing Euros group qualification baby-boom?

The weather. Not even your bodily essences can be bothered going out much of the year. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I was just feeling a bit tired and thought it best to lie down.

'Low prices' that you felt the desire to limbo under Arthur Fowler's chair?

On 04/05/2024 at 22:11, Central Belt Caley said:

Just been red dotted on this post from February last year 

@Smiddy Fae Glengarnock seems to be red dotting any post with mention of the word “Gammon” :lol:

Whole bunch more today. Still only one post to his name. Claims to be fighting racism. Incredible way for a person to spend their time.

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 09.48.55.png

On 23/06/2024 at 08:59, ICTChris said:

Not sure if this is accurate but this map apparently shows the overall fertility rate in the UK, broken down by area.

0860E4E0-C430-47A0-ABA0-F865D8660926.thumb.jpeg.53155d3946ab93b400c60c54669d7497.jpeg

Why is Scotland’s rate so low? Fewer immigrants? Infrastructure issues? Economic issues? Lack of Scotland team success preventing Euros group qualification baby-boom?

Scotland and the West Country being popular retirement areas for folk previously living elsewhere in the UK?

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

This morning I've had a 'Danish Pastry' that was clearly a buttery with a topping of jam and a few lines of icing.  I genuinely think it may be the zenith of achievement in the history of our Solar System, perhaps even the Universe.

I would tend to agree,

if you had told me it was a Rowie.

On 23/06/2024 at 08:59, ICTChris said:

Fertility rates are dropping due to a variety of environmental issues, but actively choosing not to have, or to have fewer, children will be the overriding factor. That shouldn't be a bad thing, if you think about how many people you've met who weren't up to being a parent, or clearly regretted having kids. It's only a problem because the young team are going to be expected to pay/care for an increasing number of old b*****ds like myself in the decades ahead. Mad racists think it's terrible, of course.

You'd like to think there'd be a Logan's Run law passed at some point to humanly euthanise us when we're economically unviable, but we'll probably just be dumped out in the wilderness to be finished off by animals (fill yer boots).