Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

33 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Save something for the second date

A terrible glimpse into the life of DA Baracus' childhood Labrador.

to save you sifting through it all. The keeper was given a yellow for time wasting before this. 1:11 in for the most needless second yellow you will see all season. 
There are players around the guys he takes out, he doesn’t need to be there. 

@DA Baracus positive thinking doesn't work all the time. Negative thinking has a 100% record though. Get the f**king profile wrote. 

Just be aware that the likes of Tinder is a savage world which you absolutely cannot take personally. The young team have moved the needle as far as the dating game goes. It's a jungle. PM me if you want. Or head over the Tinder thread. 

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@DA Baracus positive thinking doesn't work all the time. Negative thinking has a 100% record though. Get the f**king profile wrote. 

PM me if you want. Or head over the Tinder thread... 

Didn't think Pars fans would be your type.

Had hearing aids fitted today, after 42 years of having shit ears that got progressively worse as I aged. First impression after about 3 hours is “How the f**k can every c**t live with the world being so f**king loud and not go USA on it with an automatic weapon”? This will take some getting used to and I don’t know what the f**k it will do to my normally less than Sunny disposition.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

Had hearing aids fitted today, after 42 years of having shit ears that got progressively worse as I aged. First impression after about 3 hours is “How the f**k can every c**t live with the world being so f**king loud and not go USA on it with an automatic weapon”? This will take some getting used to and I don’t know what the f**k it will do to my normally less than Sunny disposition.

Wait until you open a packet of crisps 

17 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I sometimes make myself a profile on dating apps then am reminded why I generally can't be bothered engaging with other people and delete it. 

wid