Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Longbows are much underused even in conflicts today, the fear factor, cheapness, silence and accuracy would be a must for folk like the Taliban I would have thought.

He was mad though.

Longbows are only effective after intensive training with them: you really would be better off learning how to use a firearm.

For a stealthy, low-tech and above all, no skill required weapon, the crossbow has to be underrated.

Edited by vikingTON

Longbows are only effective after intensive training with them: you really would be better off learning how to use a firearm.

For a stealthy, low-tech and above all, no skill required weapon, the crossbow has to be underrated.

You don't see enough trebuchets on the news these days imo.

Difficult to conceal, that's the problem. Unless they pretend to set up a ducking stool for the local harlot I suppose.

I'm bringing back the leather sling and rock combo. The Romans kent how to bash someone on the head from a relatively long way away.

1349185073[/url]' post='6678062']

I drove through a huge puddle and nearly drowned a wee old lady. She had her wee yorkie on the lead and pulling her wee trolley.

I feel like such a b*****d!!!

I think I heard once that you can get done for that. Some kind of dangerous driving or similar.

I drove through a huge puddle and nearly drowned a wee old lady. She had her wee yorkie on the lead and pulling her wee trolley.

I feel like such a b*****d!!!

I was walking to the mall to buy Fifa on Saturday and I got splashed a 'dullyin' by not one but two pickup trucks. I was still sodden when I got to the game shop, so much so that when I was signing the receipt the guy actually had to go and find paper towels to mop up the counter. I explained that I'd been involuntarily splashed and he called me a "poor thing". Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I was walking to the mall to buy Fifa on Saturday and I got splashed a 'dullyin' by not one but two pickup trucks. I was still sodden when I got to the game shop, so much so that when I was signing the receipt the guy actually had to go and find paper towels to mop up the counter. I explained that I'd been involuntarily splashed and he called me a "poor thing". Just thought I'd throw that out there.

BEAST IMO (in my opinion).

I think I heard once that you can get done for that. Some kind of dangerous driving or similar.

Oh aye. I mind my auld man telling me he got done for it years ago. Although it was 2 police walking the beat he splashed...

:lol:

[quote name=Swampy' timestamp='1349189811'

post='6678253]

I felt bad because I splashed her and her wee yappy dug (I guess it's yappy, all they wee dugs are.) The wee woman never even looked round. It was a right sad sight in my mirror.

Oh aye. I mind my auld man telling me he got done for it years ago. Although it was 2 police walking the beat he splashed...

:lol:

I felt bad because I splashed her and her wee yappy dug (I guess it's yappy, all they wee dugs are.) The wee woman never even looked round. It was a right sad sight in my mirror.

You're getting charged once I report you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220013/Driver-faces-prosecution-deliberately-soaking-children-puddles--posting-video-online.html

I met Nick Knowles in Harthill Services today.

Him and his DIY SOS crew are up to renovate a place called 'The Yard' in Edinburgh for kids with special needs for Children in Need due to be aired in November.

Perhaps when you're watching it next month you can turn to you're partner/kid/grandchild and say 'Dee Man off of Pie and Bovril met Nick Knowles at Harthill Services while he was filming this last month', just before they give you a look that says 'You have lost the fucking plot'.

Just read on facebook that there is a third year at the school I went to been caught doing lines of coke in the toilets. Her punishment? Lunchtime detention. Stay classy PGS.

Can't wait to tell this to my mate who went to PGS. I always wind him up saying PHS was always better. Good material there!